1. Are your colored lenses opaque?
Yes, all our lenses are opaque, even on dark eyes.
2. Do the contact lenses match the photos perfectly?
Yes, the lenses are exactly as pictured. To give greater safety and clarity to the lenses and to give an idea of how they really are, we have also added a live photo for each pair of lenses, taken by us. So you can choose based on a real photo and not just a drawing.
3. What does the replacement mean? What is the difference between annual and quarterly?
The replacement entry means after how long the lenses are to be thrown away. This means that, let's take the quarterly ones for example, after 90 days from the first use they will have to be thrown away.
4. How is the maintenance of the lenses carried out? Can I wear them safely?
For a detailed guide on the maintenance and safety of our cosmetic lenses, we invite you to read our post on the company blog where all doubts will be removed (link post).
5. Can I sleep or shower with colored contact lenses?
Both situations are strongly discouraged as they could lead to irritation and eye infections.
6. Is the type of material that the colored lens is made of safe?
Yes, all the materials our lenses are made of are safe when properly maintained. In addition, the lenses are extremely comfortable and have good transpiration for the passage of oxygen.
7. I am looking for a product not present in your catalog. Could you add it?
Any advice is welcome. We are constantly looking for new products and improvements to make your experience in the Sacadranca world ever more pleasant and useful. All this to try to respond to your every single interest and / or need. Send your suggestions to email@example.com
8. Can you explain to me why the different sizes?
Standard lenses, i.e. those that have the same diameter as our iris, are 14 mm. We also have 14.5mm ones in our catalog, which are slightly wider than the standard ones but are very similar. If you want a so-called "big eyes" effect, we recommend the 15 mm diameter lenses. After that it goes to 17 mm in diameter, called "mini sclera". Finally, we have lenses that completely cover the eye. These are called "sclera", have a diameter of 22 mm and give a paranormal and inimitable aspect.
PURCHASE PROCESS AND ACCOUNT
1. What are the payment and shipping methods available?
We have designed a special section for you dedicated to these topics. If you have any doubts or want more information about it, visit the "shipping and payment link" section or contact us directly (contact section link).
2. I forgot the password. What should I do?
On the screen where you log into your account you will find a link that says "Lost your password?". Click on it and follow the procedure to reset password
3. How can I change some information about me (eg Address)?
Within your account, under the heading address you will find your info. In case you need to make changes, you will see the edit button under the heading "billing address" or "shipping address".
4. I have other questions, how can I contact you?
For further questions you can contact us directly by e-mail or Whatsapp. You will find our contact details in the section “ Contact us ”.